These online programs will empower you to start your freelance business, quit your 9 to 5 job, manage your business effectively, and take your business to the next level.
From self-paced e-courses to community groups to one-on-one coaching to a case study, these programs range from entry-level to high-end so that there’s something for everyone:
- Business Bootcamp (free): video series outlining step-by-step instructions for creating a strategic plan of action and business plan.
- Who it’s for: small business owners who hate making business plans and/or feel overwhelmed and don’t know what they should work on, when, to achieve their goals.
- Begin Your Biz Challenge (free): Facebook group featuring monthly themes & daily 15-minute action steps to help you make progress in your business.
- Who it’s for: time-crunched small business owners who want accountability and tips for making the most of every day.
- Small Business Case Study: comprehensive case study updated on a monthly basis, sharing the behind-the-scenes scoop (plus tips) of what it’s like to build a brand-new business from the ground-up with my business partner.
- Who it’s for: anyone interested in seeing what it’s REALLY like to start a business.
- Monetize Your Blog With Freelance Writing: mini course featuring some of the lessons inside SYUFFS at a super affordable rate — you’ll learn how to make $2,000/month from freelance writing.
- Who it’s for: bloggers who want to make a living writing.
- Biz Bestie Coaching Program: 8-week one-on-one coaching program to help reduce the overwhelm and improve focus with your business (includes a VIP pass to Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success).
- Who it’s for: small business owners who need a bit of extra hand-holding and want someone with experience to help provide feedback and direction on your business.
- Goodbye 9 to 5: masterclass detailing step-by-step instructions for how to quit your day job and start working from home full-time in the next 3 months.
- Who it’s for: anyone who’s tired of the 9 to 5 life and wants to finally make the leap to work from home full-time (whether you’ve already started a side business or not!).
- Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success: 7-week e-course that teaches you everything you need to know about starting and growing a successful, profitable freelance business, where you get to work with clients you adore on projects that fill you with joy.
- Who it’s for: new freelancers or established freelancers who are struggling to take your business to the next level.
We are in the process of developing more educational products to help make your life easier before!
Stay tuned for step-by-step guides and tutorials to help you with…
- Updating & maintaining your website
- Understanding & effectively using Google Analytics & Google Adwords
- DIY media planning
- Starting a podcast
- …and more!
In the meantime, check out our Creative Services page if you’d prefer we do the work for you.