These online programs will empower you to start your freelance business, quit your 9 to 5 job, manage your business effectively, and take your business to the next level.
From self-paced e-courses to community groups to one-on-one coaching to a case study, these programs range from entry-level to high-end so that there’s something for everyone:
- Business Bootcamp (free): video series outlining step-by-step instructions for creating a strategic plan of action and business plan.
- Who it’s for: small business owners who hate making business plans and/or feel overwhelmed and don’t know what they should work on, when, to achieve their goals.
- Begin Your Biz Challenge (free): Facebook group featuring monthly themes & daily 15-minute action steps to help you make progress in your business.
- Who it’s for: time-crunched small business owners who want accountability and tips for making the most of every day.
- Pitching Clients 101: training guide featuring out step-by-step process for how to land your first (and next!) client.
- Who it’s for: freelancers who are struggling to get clients.
- Keep Your Clients: e-course with best practices for client communications, client retention strategies, and how to make the most of every client relationship.
- Who it’s for: freelancers who want to spend less time pitching & more time doing the work they love.
- Small Business Case Study: comprehensive case study updated on a monthly basis, sharing the behind-the-scenes scoop (plus tips) of what it’s like to build a brand-new business from the ground-up with my business partner.
- Who it’s for: anyone interested in seeing what it’s REALLY like to start a business.
- Monetize Your Blog With Freelance Writing: e-course where you’ll learn how to make $2,000/month from freelance writing.
- Who it’s for: bloggers who want to make a living writing.
- Biz Bestie Coaching Program: 8-week one-on-one coaching program to help reduce the overwhelm and improve focus with your business (includes a VIP pass to Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success).
- Who it’s for: small business owners who need a bit of extra hand-holding and want someone with experience to help provide feedback and direction on your business.
- Goodbye 9 to 5: masterclass detailing step-by-step instructions for how to quit your day job and start working from home full-time in the next 3 months.
- Who it’s for: anyone who’s tired of the 9 to 5 life and wants to finally make the leap to work from home full-time (whether you’ve already started a side business or not!).
We are in the process of developing more educational products to help make your life easier before!
Stay tuned for step-by-step guides and tutorials to help you with…
- Managing your time more effectively
- Understanding & effectively using Google Analytics & Google Adwords
- Boosting your confidence
- …and more!