Having a business isn’t all fun and games. Sometimes it’s overwhelming, lonely, and confusing!
The FREE Begin Your Biz Challenge is here to help you out with all of that.
Taking place inside a Facebook community group with like-minded small business owners, you’ll get daily 15-minute action steps you can take to keep moving your business forward, even when you feel overwhelmed with what you should spend your time working on.
July theme: confidence-boosting strategies in business.
The Begin Your Biz Challenge includes…
- 15-minute daily action steps to help you get started + make progress with your business
- Monthly themes (so that the daily action steps all tie in together)
- Weekly email reminders (opt-out optional)
- Access to an inclusive, supportive group of like-minded solopreneurs
- Opportunities to share your website, get feedback on your work from fellow business owners, and share your struggles and wins
- Time-management tips + practical small business resources
Save your spot in this TOTALLY FREE ongoing challenge to kickstart your solopreneur business!
Take the guesswork out of your biz + keep accountable with our private community:
Previous monthly themes have focused on topics such as the following for each of the daily action steps…
- Planning + organizing for your small business
- Developing skills + building confidence
- Pitching clients
- Social media marketing
- Reducing business overwhelm + getting focused
- Improving your health + wellness
- Working on your website
- Time management for your business
- Creating your business plan
- Automating + streamlining your business
- Preparing to launch your next awesome product/service
- Reducing your task list + saying “no” in business
- Batching + repurposing content
- Identify your ideal client + create a prospect directory
- Client retention strategies + how to keep your clients
- Organizing using color-coded sticky notes
- …and more!
Check out what Begin Your Biz Challenge participants had to say after the very first month of the challenge…
About your host…
Hi! I’m Sagan, a published author and small business strategist with a decade of experience as a freelance writer, editor, and social media manager. And when I first started as a freelancer, I found it just as overwhelming as you do.
I get it: I’ve been there.
The first time I tried my hand at full-time freelancing, I hustled hard before getting a ton of work. It was fantastic! But when those projects wrapped up (which they all seemed to do at around the same time), I realized I had NO IDEA how to proceed. I didn’t have a strategy in place, and I didn’t have a clue how to find clients or thrive as a freelancer. I panicked. So I took the first office job I found, grateful for the security. Except… it wasn’t enough. I wanted the flexibility and freedom of freelancing. I wanted to call the shots and work on projects I LOVED.
It took a couple years of freelancing on the side before I took the leap to be a full-time freelancer again. And this time, I set up the systems and processes that would lead me to building an incredibly successful and profitable freelancing business.
Throughout the years, I’ve juggled a LOT of different type of work, and looking back, I’m pretty pleased with how much I’ve discovered I can accomplish by using my time better.
The (totally free!) Begin Your Biz Challenge enables you to get more done in less time. It doesn’t matter how busy your life is—I’m making things super easy so that even if you only have 15 minutes/day to work on your side hustle, you can still make real progress with it every step along the way. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions…
1) Wait… this is REALLY free? Are you sure?
YEP! It’s really free! I had such a tough time starting my business on my own that I didn’t want you to have to go through the same thing. Consider the Begin Your Biz Challenge my gift to you.
2) Is this going to take me a really long time to go through?
NOPE! Each action step is posted around 7 AM Central in the Begin Your Biz Facebook group, and they’ll all take you just 15 minutes to do. Each action step is deliberately designed to be easily-digestible and bite-sized so you can consume them quickly and make progress in your business no matter how busy your life gets.
3) I sign up for free stuff all the time and then promptly forget about it. Won’t the Begin Your Biz Challenge be the same way?
I TOTALLY get that. I’m the exact same way. That’s why this challenge takes place inside a Facebook group, so that you can check it out every day when you’re catching up with friends and family.
Plus, you’ll also get weekly emails reminding you about what you missed over the past week! (You can opt out of these email reminders at any time.)
4) Is there any other way you’re going to help me stay motivated to keep doing the Begin Your Biz Challenge?
YEP! You’ll get a checklist to help you keep track of your activities inside the Challenge.
5) How long do I have access to the Begin Your Biz Challenge?
Forever — hurray! You’ll be a part of the community for as long as you want and as long as it continues 🙂
What one Begin Your Biz member learned during the March 2018 Challenge…